Gift a new, unique piece for the kitchen or dining room! This blank greeting card is perfect to send a personal message, and then will make a great addition as an original piece of artwork. Original watercolor artwork by Mallory Wierzbicki features fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers dancing in a field. The words "farm to table" are hand-lettered across the top. Originally hand-illustrated and painted.
- Professionally printed on card stock in Maryland
- A2 folded card (4.25 x 5.5”)
- Blank inside for your own personal message
- Paired with kraft recycled envelope and plastic sleeve.
- Shipped inside a rigid envelope to avoid bending.
© Stem and Soul
Printed locally in Maryland, United States.